Régions concernées par cette opportunité: Tunis et 1 autre(s) régions
Domaines concernées par cette opportunité: Droits de l’Homme
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring the situation of Libyan defenders and mapping.
- Assist in drafting press releases, regular News bulletin, urgent appeals and other advocacy efforts aimed at improving the protection of Libyan defenders.
- Facilitate advocacy campaigns and communication.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training in capacity building on security of information, IT& network security, proper documentation, networking and advocacy campaigns.
- Financial follow-up related to HRDs events and meetings.
- Draft minutes and events reports.
- Organize logistics of meetings, workshop
- A university degree in (Human Rights, social sciences, International Relations or related area of studies).
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong understanding of the sociopolitical context of Libya.
- Demonstrated commitment to universal human rights.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Willingness and ability to work extra hours (sometimes during weekends), able to work in harsh, unstable and difficult conditions, independently and in a team.
- Enthusiasm to learn and apply new skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English, working knowledge of French an asset.
to apply please send your CV and cover letter to us by email: email@example.com. For any additional information don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org